Happy Father's Solar Daytime !!! Morn Quotes !






HAPPY FATHER's DAY !!





It is much easier to acquire a father
than to hold upward one.


  Kent Nerburn




Being a father, beingness a friend,
those are the things that brand me experience successful.


  William Hurt




When a begetter gives to his son, both laugh;
when a boy gives to his father, both cry.


  William Shakespeare




When I was a man child of 14, my begetter was hence ignorant
I could hardly stand upward to accept the one-time human being around.
But when I got to hold upward 21, I was astonished
at how much the one-time human being had learned inward 7 years.


  Mark Twain




"If u r correct together with hence in that place is no require to acquire angry" 
AND
"if u r incorrect together with hence u dont accept whatever correct to hold upward angry."






Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close