January Inwards Review #Blogging #Goals


January Review

I didn’t strictly adhere to my ‘must write a novel yr resolution list’ at the get-go of the month, inward fact, I adopted an altogether novel approach for 2017 which involves alone a few goals, in addition to a to a greater extent than seat dorsum attitude. So far, so good.

One of the goals I did seat upward for my spider web log was to issue a monthly review where I could cheque stats, assess the posts I’ve written in addition to the interaction they received, equally good equally sharing the links inward representative anyone missed one. Over previous years I’ve been a flake lax amongst analytics, exactly I’ve come upward to realise that if I desire to furnish valuable content, in addition to so I demand to run across what you, my dearest spider web log reader, enjoys.

I have got too been asked to furnish a few invitee posts for other blogs this month, in addition to I’ve embarked on a duet of advertising boosts to elevator the profile of my spider web log in addition to hopefully acquire my articles inward forepart of a wider audience, later on all, that’s the whole betoken of writing. I desire to assist equally many people equally I tin transportation away to comprehend their best self, to hold upward confident inward their skin, in addition to to believe that they tin transportation away attain anything they want.

How was January?

Stats:

I’m delighted amongst the growth inward views. Overall, the spider web log received 15,075 novel visits which is an incredible leap. Yay! The most pop post service of the calendar month was Adopt a Skinny Thinking Routine to Help amongst Your Weight Loss.

Published Posts:

Week1 – How to Ensure You Have a Great Year Using a Happiness Jar

Week2 – Releasing Negative Emotions

Week3 – How to Avoid Self-Sabotage

Week4 – Adopt a Skinny Thinking Routine to Help Your Weight Loss

Guest Posts:

Rosie Amber’s Blog – Week 1 How to Review the Last 12 Months

Rosie Amber’s Blog – Week 2 Power Words for 2017 

Rosie Amber’s Blog – Week 3 Setting Goals for 2017

Rosie Amber’s Blog – Week 4 Planning for a Perfect Year 

Socially Shared Business Network – Change Your Beliefs in addition to Change your Life

Goals for February:

February is the calendar month of love! Those of y'all who know me good volition empathise when I laissez passer on for the sick bucket. I don’t ‘do’ romance. Actually, that’s non strictly true; I’ve never met anyone who does romance in addition to I thence alone know close flowers, chocolates, in addition to romantic weekend trips because I’m a sucker for a rom-com cinema (sshh, don’t say anyone).

As I can’t attain love infused spider web log posts from a personal perspective (unless nosotros count my horrific experiences on a dating site!), I idea I’d concentrate on self-love. I know a bully bargain close this topic equally it’s 1 of my main goals for 2017 – learning to appreciate myself, flaws in addition to all, in addition to turning the negative inner dialogue into positive self-talk. February’s theme volition concealment this inward to a greater extent than detail, in addition to I promise y'all relish reading my posts on this subject.

Over to You:

Your mission if y'all conduct to have got it is

I idea it mightiness hold upward a fun twist if at the cease of every monthly review I seat upward y'all to a greater extent than or less fun exercises. I desire y'all to mean value close the next questions, conduct grip of your mag in addition to greenback downwardly whatever thoughts or feelings that bubble to the surface or experience gratis to add together your thoughts inward the comments below.

Q1. Where attain y'all run across yourself inward five years? What small-scale steps tin transportation away y'all bring betwixt right away in addition to Dec 31st to attain it?

Q2. What does a solar daytime inward the life of your dreams look like? Write your perfect solar daytime from the infinitesimal y'all wake upward to when y'all become to bed. Where are you, who are y'all with, what would y'all do?

Q3. If coin was non an resultant what career would y'all have got or what lifestyle would y'all adopt?

I’ll add together to a greater extent than or less other 3 questions to the Feb review. You don’t demand to portion your answers; they’re for your personal development. If y'all tin transportation away continue all your notes together inward 1 mag in addition to so past times the cease of the year, you’ll have got a great overview of 2017 to move amongst when y'all desire to attain a review, seat upward goals, or unloose anything that isn’t serving your greater purpose. Until side past times side month.
Thanks for visiting my blog, I promise y'all enjoyed this post. Want more? Connect amongst me here:  Twitter @ShelleyWilson72, Instagram or check out my Facebook pages http://www.facebook.com/FantasyAuthorSLWilson in addition to http://www.facebook.com/MotivateMeBlog. You tin transportation away too notice me on Pinterest
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close