Looking At Numerology As Well As Lucky Charms

Do yous choose a lucky pair of pants, deport a charm amongst yous at all times to inspire practiced fortune, or consult the astrological gurus earlier yous laid upwards human foot exterior your front end door?

I believe that nosotros tin give the axe brand our luck, together with I am too a huge advocate for the affirmation ‘thoughts overstep things, alternative practiced ones’.  However, lately I choose started to query if at that topographic point may hold upwards a higher forcefulness at work.

Over the past times couplet of weeks, I choose seen the seat out 2222 everywhere.  I’ve seen it on receipts when I’ve done my nutrient shopping (in the code NOT inwards the cost tag – I don’t swallow that much!).  Every fourth dimension I glance at my alert clock or cheque the fourth dimension on my band it reads 22:22.  It happened together with so oft that I decided to investigate.

According to Numerology, the seat out two relates to your divine life role together with your soul mission.  I liked the audio of that, together with so I dug a petty deeper.  22 is made upwards of the seat out two appearing twice, thence amplifying its attributes.  According to Numerology, I am existence encouraged to run diligently on my life path together with soul purpose.

It’s fantastic stuff, only what if I don’t choose a clue what my life path together with soul role are?  I decided to await out for other signs.  I began to notice certainly songs existence played over together with over – non the recent nautical chart stuff, only songs from the 1980’s, inwards particular, I kept hearing ‘Gold’ past times Spandau Ballet. 

Delving farther into the Numerology I discovered that the seat out 22 carries the energies of intuition, adaptability, personal mightiness together with expansion.  This seat out is all well-nigh mightiness together with accomplishment.

When I listened to the lyrics of ‘Gold’ I kept replaying the chorus over inwards my head:

Gold
Always believe inwards your soul
You've got the mightiness to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because yous are
Gold
Glad that you're outflow to return
There's something I could choose learned
You're indestructible, ever believing

It struck a nerve.  Suffering from self-doubt has been my biggest challenge over the past times few years.  As a pocket-size together with teenager I didn’t choose this problem, inwards fact, I was together with so far the other means that I must choose annoyed all my identify unit of measurement together with friends amongst my confident airs together with graces.

Turning my life some next my divorce was a long, difficult slog only I did it.  I became indestructible, together with I got my mightiness back.  Tony Hadley must choose known this was going to hand – I state this because I was solely thirteen when Gold was released together with notwithstanding inwards my confidence comfort zone!

Piecing together my recent findings I realised I was pulling this all-powerful liberate energy to me.  The songs on repeat were a sign to state I was on my correct path – You're indestructible, ever believe.  The 22:22 illumination on my alert clock was at that topographic point to remind me to choose things through to fruition together with successfully manifest my dreams. 

The seat out 22 tin give the axe plough the most ambition dreams into reality, together with the repeating seat out asks me to come across the larger picture.  In the same means that I utilisation ‘thoughts overstep things, alternative practiced ones’, I am able to come across that everything going on inwards my life is spot on.

I am taking bang-up comfort inwards this equally I venture into a novel pedagogy projection inside my business together with release my debut fiction novel, knowing that I am where I’m supposed to be.  I shall too hold upwards keeping my eyes peeled for a 4 leafage clover from immediately on!

 
Do yous choose a lucky charm or see/hear signs on repeat?  I’d dear to hear your thoughts on this.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close