Hyderabad Calling

Kyaaaa bol re yaaaaron?

Ismail Bhai kaisi baate karre the malum?!! Charminar pe baitthe uno :-D

Recognize the dialect as well as tonality? …

For those who convey been to this city, as well as watched The Angrez, it’s an slow one.

Hyderabadi.

(Angrez is i of my all-time favourite movies, an absolute express joy riot as well as a certainly recommendation - unless you’re the toffee-nosed, snooty types who entirely appreciate things that are high-class, polished as well as pretentious. Bah humbug!)

I was inwards Andhra Pradesh for a calendar week inwards December. (You may non convey realised my absence since the weblog kept updating itself due to write-ups posted inwards advance.) I’d gone to Hyd for the advanced stage of my human procedure lab; the side past times side stride of the ISABS Basic I’d attended inwards Goa inwards May 09.

I’d tremendously enjoyed as well as benefitted from the BLHP (Basic), as well as evidently my expectations from the ALHP (Advanced) were high. Unfortunately, spell my trip was great, my lab experience was all right, non extraordinary. Of course, the calendar week was totally worth it, considering I got to run across some interesting people as well as take away heed to some enlightening revelations as well as analysis, addition the nutrient as well as remain at the outstanding Novotel hotel as well as my reunion alongside cousins!

You mightiness recall what I’d shared alongside you lot from my Basic lab days. In the Advanced, I did tackle some issues that were bothering me, similar why I experience the bespeak to endure felt particular as well as wanted... similar why I desire people to similar me as well as invite me inwards their groups/activities endure it tea breaks, planning meets or recreation... Didn’t larn the answers, only showed me a few paths that I tin endeavour as well as determine upon. Along alongside the observation as well as assurance that this bespeak of mine isn’t foreign as well as unique to me, only extremely normal as well as commonplace :-)

I every bit good acknowledged that I'm blessed as well as other people convey troubles that far outweigh my meagre everyday concerns. The lab sensitized me to a greater extent than than touched me... And every bit good earned me feedback that I didn’t quite concur with, only chose to remain alongside as well as explore...

Some of you lot mightiness convey switched off mentally coz what was written to a higher house sounded similar Greek or Latin. For those of you lot who are clueless nigh what a human procedure lab is - it’s a T-group procedure where you lot are the chemical cistron that is pose within a “laboratory” to experiment alongside your behavior as well as others’, as well as view how you lot react to other elements. It makes you lot aware of your ain needs as well as behavior patterns, as well as the acquit on of those on yourself as well as others. Sounds complicated, only it’s super interesting. At to the lowest degree the Basic is what I’d personally recommend to everyone alive. Go for it. More information here… http://isabs.org/winter2010.pdf

About the location, whew! The hotel I stayed at was a beautiful multi-star close the airport. It had a marvellous buffet replete alongside 20 salads, 20 desserts as well as an equal number of psyche course of didactics dishes as well as cuisines. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 petty glimpse? Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 multifariousness of cheese as well as breads, smoked salmon, chicken salami, tenderloin as well as lamb, prawns, potatoes, corn, cottage cheese, pasta, risotto, delicacies cooked Italian, Chinese, French, South Indian, Panjabi as well as Mediterranean style, pastries, chocolates, ice-creams, Indian sweetmeats, puddings as well as pies, mousse as well as eatables alongside names that I can’t cry back permit lone pronounce!! It was terrific - my dessert portions were thrice the size of my psyche course of didactics consumption, as well as I absolutely loved repast times :)

After six days of the lab (and xi meals, six breakfasts as well as a Papaya torso shine later), I met my cousins as well as spent a twenty-four hr current as well as one-half alongside them. Watched the moving painting Tron Legacy (which doesn’t deserve to endure viewed inwards 3D though the celluloid is quite exciting), bought a couplet of gladiator sandals as well as enjoyed an amazing Death past times Chocolate Pancake at a house called Chocolate Room that serves everything from choco-shakes to choco-pizza as well as chocolate fondue. I polished off an entire double pancake alongside choco-chips, chocolate sauce as well as chocolate ice-cream, as well as that's a lot considering I frequently pick at my food... This house inwards Himayat Nagar is a must-visit for anyone that loves this divine brownish creation!!

The homecoming trip from Hyderabad to Pune was a nightmare. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 consummate letdown past times Jet Airways. They outset cancelled my at nowadays Hyd-Pune flight. There was no other selection alongside them or whatever other airline as well as then I had to opt for a connecting flying the side past times side day. I wasn’t complaining; I got an extra twenty-four hr current to pass alongside relatives. What certainly wasn’t amusing was that Jet rescheduled this other flying for the outset leg rendering my 2nd leg (Bombay-Pune) useless. I had to run roughly as well as majority myself on an Air Bharat flying which I thankfully got coz I reached the airdrome agency earlier time.

Of course, I missed coming together some friends for who I'd come upward early on inwards the outset place. But that's destiny... You can’t convey everything planned as well as going correct all the time... So I somehow got to Bombay, spent ii hours inwards the Jet lounge as well as reached Pune. I’m going to avoid flying past times Jet inwards future, as well as would suggest others the same.

That’s my story, as well as a lengthy i at that (though I notwithstanding haven’t touched upon one-half the things I’d similar to part inwards detail!)

Pune’s friggin six degrees celsius correct now! It’s unbelievable. I spent Christmas alongside my sis-in-law as well as nephew inwards Mumbai, as well as take away heed you, that metropolis doesn’t know what wintertime is. Hyd was ok, cool as well as comfy. I wonder how much colder Pune’s gonna get! It’s squeamish though… The chill… Colorful sweaters as well as mufflers… Steaming chai as well as warm blankets… Hot showers as well as cosy sunshine… I dearest winters!!

The icing on the cake? An accolade at IBM :-)

(Won the GEM accolade for Going the Extra Mile past times motivating as well as engaging the employees alongside my initiatives as well as driving performance. When I thanked my managing director for acknowledging as well as appreciating my work, she turned roughly as well as said, “Thank YOU Anuja for existence inwards the squad as well as doing what you lot did!” My take away heed was numb as well as torso shivering alongside exhilaration – to endure recognized inwards the outset six months inwards a mammoth fellowship alongside squad members far senior to me inwards noesis as well as experience – spellbinding!!!)

Thanks for your best wishes, all.

Thank you lot God… Love you!

Stay alongside me inwards the novel twelvemonth as well as for ever...


- Princess
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close