Positive Thinking Serial - Are Y'all A Victim Or A Survivor?

Over the by half-dozen weeks, I’ve shared my Positive Thinking Series.  Last calendar week nosotros talked virtually how failure was a adept thing, yous tin read that postal service HERE. 

In the finally postal service of this series, I wishing to beak over ways of moving forwards as well as non letting your by concur yous back.

We’ve all experienced a setback or ii inwards our lives.  Sometimes they are modest inconveniences, as well as other times they are life altering situations.  How yous react to these events frames the means your hereafter self copes amongst other circumstances.

Have yous e'er listened to somebody as they grumble virtually a physical ailment, knowing that you, or a friend, suffer from the same problem?  We all larn to grapple amongst our setbacks inwards unlike ways. However, closed to people are unable to practise this as well as alive a ‘victims’ life instead.  Which would yous rather be, a victim or a survivor?

As nosotros discussed inwards finally week’s post, it is perfectly okay to sit down dorsum as well as own got a sulk virtually any nosotros are struggling with.  But, it is every bit as of import to displace on from this indicate amongst determination. Survivor mentality,

Dwelling on your past, endure it thoughts, emotions or issues, is a waste product of fourth dimension as well as drains our energy.  One of the tools I work to fighting this is my vision board.  A vision board is a means to visualise your ideal future.  You tin read 1 of my posts on the plain of written report HERE.  Successful entrepreneurs as well as athletes work the fine art of visualisation to ‘see’ what they wishing to achieve.

If yous don’t own got fourth dimension to practise a board for yourself, as well as thence endeavor daydreaming.  Yes, that matter nosotros used to practise as children, but our teachers or parents would say us off as well as brand us concentrate.  Daydreaming is essential to our wellbeing, as well as it is the ideal means to visualise your ideal future.  Drift off inwards your heed as well as pic yourself inwards the labor piece of work yous desire, at the weight yous wishing to reach, or living the lifestyle yous crave.

Always await forward, never back.  Our by has been as well as gone, we’ve learnt from it, cried over it, as well as mayhap missy parts of it, but directly nosotros demand to concentrate our energies on the future. 

In August 2004 I walked out of a vehement marriage; I didn't await back.  In Apr this twelvemonth I had to closed my holistic wellness business because of a wellness issue; I'm even thence working on looking forward.

My trunk reacted severely to an insect bite, leaving me amongst pains inwards my legs, arms as well as groin.  I am overwhelmingly lethargic as well as an emotional wreck.  Following MRI scans, numerous blood tests as well as a horrific lumbar puncture procedure, I am no closer to finding the solution.  I did skid into victim trend for a time.

Then I had an interesting conversation amongst my doctor; she told me that I may never know the why or how of what has happened, but to readjust my life to stand upwards for the symptoms.  I remembered how rigid I felt when I left my marriage.  Somewhere deep within me I knew that my life would endure amend if I left as well as thence I switched from victim trend as well as began to intend virtually my hereafter as a survivor.  My health issue is no different. 

I may never provide to working inwards the holistic plain again, but I own got been able to await beyond the by as well as visualise my future.

I write books as well as I am a blogger, ii things that tin endure done at my footstep to stand upwards for my novel lifestyle.  I visualised myself writing total fourth dimension as well as making a living doing what I love.  If I concur this icon inwards my heed (daydreams) as well as thence I volition decease on on creating the brightest future.

Start today; what practise yous daydream virtually that yous could start to construct into your future?  Embed your adept intentions inwards your heed as well as yous won’t fail.

I promise yous own got enjoyed reading the Positive Thinking Series, as well as yous were able to own got away something useful.

If yous would similar to read the other posts, as well as thence I’ve added the links to each 1 below.

Week 1 – You are non alone.





Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close