Lovely Morning Time Poetry Form !

To awaken each morning time alongside a grin brightening my confront Lovely Morning Poem !

To awaken each morning time alongside a grin brightening my face;
to greet the 24-hour interval alongside reverence for the opportunities it contains;
to approach my piece of job alongside a build clean mind;
to concord e'er earlier me, fifty-fifty inwards the doing of piffling things, the ultimate run toward which I am working;
to run across men as well as women alongside laughter on my lips as well as dear inwards my heart;
to hold upward gentle, kind, as well as courteous through all the hours;
to approach the nighttime alongside weariness that e'er woos slumber as well as the joy that comes from piece of job good done –
this is how I wishing to waste product wisely my days.

Thomas Dekker
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close