Beautiful Morning Time Statements !





The naked truth is ever amend than the best dressed lie.

  Ann Landers, born 1918


There is 1 matter stronger than all the armies inwards the world, 
and that is an sentiment whose fourth dimension has come.

  Victor Hugo


Instead of ever harping on a man's faults, tell him of his virtues.
Try to describe him out of his oestrus of bad habits. 
Hold upward to him his better self, 
his existent self that tin dare too create too win out.

  Eleanor Portert


Self-respect is the rootage of plain of report : 
The feel of dignity grows with the mightiness to country no to oneself.

  Abraham Joshua Heschel


Handle them carefully, 
for words convey to a greater extent than mightiness than atom bombs.

  Pearl Strachan Hurd


The starting fourth dimension matter I create inwards the morning time is to brand my bed 
and spell I am making upward my bed 
I am making upward my heed every bit to 
what form of a twenty-four threescore minutes menses I am going to have.

  Robert Frost


We necessitate a renaissance of wonder. 
We necessitate to renew, inwards our hearts and in our souls, 
the deathless dream, the eternal poetry, 
the perennial sense that life is miracle too magic.

  E. Merrill Root




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close