My Organised Life Serial - Trim Stress Past Times Prioritising Tasks

Welcome to 'My Organised Life Series', a characteristic where nosotros volition endure looking at diverse ways to organise yourself together with streamline your life.  By the fourth dimension Jan 1st rolls around, y'all volition endure create together with raring to accept on the New Year.

Week 3: Reduce Stress past times Prioritising Your Tasks

You tin read the showtime article HERE – Creating a Home Workspace

You tin read the 2d article HERE – Time Management

I receive got a confession.  I am thus unorganised this twelvemonth that my gift buying, wrapping, together with writing of Christmas cards is yet incomplete.  Deep downwardly I know that I’m creating a imitation stress because if I simply got on amongst it, together with thus I would endure able to relish the festive season.

The stack of unwritten cards sitting on my desk taunts me daily.  I sit down at my figurer together with plow through my to-do list, but at the terminate of every twenty-four lx minutes catamenia I yet haven’t written the cards, together with I terminate upward adding this undertaking to tomorrow’s list.

I’m stressing almost it!  It’s causing me to receive got sweaty palms together with to dread opening my purpose door.  I know I’m on a deadline because the concluding posting days are looming.  I’m losing slumber over it, going off my nutrient – oh, okay thus I’m non that bad!  It is causing me unnecessary angst, together with at that spot is a real elementary agency to cut back this stress.

I demand to write the cards – equally a number 1 priority.

Do y'all force the most dreaded tasks to the bottom of your to-do list?  Putting the gruesome jobs to the dorsum of your remove heed (and must-do list) is causing tension to rise, blood delineate per unit of measurement area to spike, together with all the physical issues associated amongst stress to spill forward.  In the deep recesses of your mind, y'all know the undertaking is there, lurking similar the Grinch. 

How create y'all intend you’ll experience when it’s completed?  When I’ve written together with posted all the cards out, I know I’ll experience elated, relaxed, together with able to relish my mince pie without the guilt of undone chores hanging over me instead of mistletoe. 

So, today, I am solely writing 1 exceptional on my to-do list.  If writing my Christmas cards is the solely undertaking I handle to accomplish today I volition endure to a greater extent than than happy.  I know that in 1 trial this undertaking is complete, I tin deed on to other tasks together with accomplish them amongst one-hundred-per-cent commitment.  The residue of my to-do listing volition yet endure at that spot inwards the morning!

What tin y'all prioritise to complimentary yourself from stress?  Is at that spot something on your to-do listing that in 1 trial consummate volition brand everything else easier?  Share your stories together with tips inwards the comments.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close