March Inwards Review #Blogging #Goalsetting


March Review

I’m continuing my monthly spider web log review amongst a recap of March. I honor this is the ideal means to assess the posts I’ve written too the interaction they received, every bit good every bit portion the links inwards example anyone missed one.

How was March?

Stats:

It’s interesting to encounter the departure inwards views this month. Overall, the spider web log received 9,709 novel visits which is incredible. However, this is a large dip inwards views based on the kickoff 2 months of the year. I know that my own spider web log viewing has slipped every bit ‘real life’ takes a hold. The initial buzz of a New Year's Day has settled downward every bit nosotros steam towards jump too summertime at an astonishing rate. Is this normal? Do nosotros all start the twelvemonth amongst practiced intentions to read to a greater extent than too larn something new? I believe nosotros do. My practiced intentions are even hence at that spot fifty-fifty though I appear to last busier than always at the moment, hence non exclusively is my spider web log reading hitting a slump, but my spider web log advertisement is too affected. Only past times checking my stats on a monthly solid soil did I flag this up, hence I’m glad I started doing this.

As bloggers, nosotros pass hence much fourth dimension too release energy preparing too writing our spider web log posts hence if nosotros don’t pass an equal amount of fourth dimension promoting them nosotros aren’t doing ourselves whatsoever justice.

The most pop postal service of the calendar month was WomenIn Business, a postal service I wrote after care the Women In Business Conference on International Women’s Day.

Published Posts:


Week 2 – Women In Business


Week iv – March inwards Review

Guest Post:

I’ve written a few posts for afterward inwards the year, but no invitee posts were published inwards March.

Goals for April:

I pop off on to move on my personal evolution too cause got come upwards across important lessons that I believe volition assistance others who may last struggling amongst their health, happiness, or destination setting. I thought it would last the perfect fourth dimension to spider web log virtually inventiveness too dreams this month, hence banking corporation gibe dorsum every Mon for a novel post.

Over to You:

Your mission if you lot select to cause got it is

I thought it mightiness last a fun twist if at the terminate of every monthly review I prepare you lot roughly fun too thought-provoking exercises. I desire you lot to mean value virtually the next questions, direct handle of your mag too banking corporation complaint downward whatsoever thoughts or feelings that bubble to the surface or experience complimentary to add together your thoughts inwards the comments below.

Q1. What did I larn final month?

Q2. What roles create I play inwards my life? (Mother, wife/husband, manager, volunteer)

Q3. What are my goals for each role?

I’ll add together roughly other iii questions to the Apr review. You don’t remove to portion your answers; they’re for your personal development. If you lot tin give the sack maintain all your notes together inwards ane mag hence past times the terminate of the year, you’ll cause got a great overview of 2017 to move amongst when you lot desire to create a review, prepare goals, or release anything that isn’t serving your greater purpose. Until adjacent month.




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close