February Inwards Review #Blogging #Goals


February inward Review

I’m continuing my monthly spider web log review amongst a recap of February. I detect this is the ideal agency to assess the posts I’ve written too the interaction they received, every bit good every bit portion the links inward illustration anyone missed one.

I’ve too shared the link to a invitee post I wrote for the Women Writers, Women’s Books site.

February was all nearly the theme of self-love on my blog, too it was a popular topic amongst my readers. It seems nosotros all endure from a lilliputian self-doubt, comparison, too guilt!

How was February?

Stats:

I’m over the Luna amongst the increase inward views this month. Overall, the spider web log received 25,777 novel visits which is incredible. Yay! The most pop post of the calendar month was Stop Comparing Yourself to Others (biggest interaction for a spider web log post EVER!).

Published Posts:


Week two – Ditch the Guilt


Week four – Feb inward Review

Guest Post:

Motivate Me! Using existent life to influence my non-fiction on Women Writers, Women’s Books.

Goals for March:

When I glance out of the window, I tin flame run into a few signs of life. There is a smattering of colour inward the bloom borders every bit the daffodils suspension through, too amongst it comes a sense of relief that wintertime is almost over.

I thought it would live on the perfect fourth dimension to spider web log nearly clearing too cleansing inward readiness for spring. Cleansing our mind, body, too soul, every bit good every bit clearing the clutter (emotionally too physically), thence banking concern represent dorsum every Mon for a novel post.

Over to You:

Your mission if you lot direct to direct maintain it is

I thought it mightiness live on a fun twist if at the terminate of every monthly review I ready you lot about fun too thought-provoking exercises. I desire you lot to mean value nearly the next questions, catch your mag too complaint downward whatever thoughts or feelings that bubble to the surface or experience gratis to add together your thoughts inward the comments below.

I was delighted to run into that next my Jan inward Review post, swain blogger, Shaun, from ClockworkClouds dedicated an entire spider web log post to his answers for final month’s questions. You tin flame read his post HERE.

Q1. What is it all for? Why am I doing this blog/career/hobby?

Q2. What produce I desire out of blog/career/hobby/relationships/life?

Q3. Where tin flame I detect the residue inward my life?

I’ll add together about other 3 questions to the March review. You don’t need to portion your answers; they’re for your personal development. If you lot tin flame expire on all your notes together inward i mag too thence past times the terminate of the year, you’ll direct maintain a great overview of 2017 to operate amongst when you lot desire to produce a review, ready goals, or free anything that isn’t serving your greater purpose. Until adjacent month.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I promise you lot enjoyed this post. Want more? Connect amongst me here:  Twitter @ShelleyWilson72, Instagram or check out my Facebook pages http://www.facebook.com/FantasyAuthorSLWilson too http://www.facebook.com/MotivateMeBlog. You tin flame too detect me on Pinterest
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close