Refreshing Morn Poetry Form !!


First thing, inward the morning,
as I cause down my day,
I plough on my computer,
to run into what my electronic mail friends pick out to say.

They convey me such delight,
with notes too cards too such,
And I appreciate their thoughtfulness,
so real much!

Sometimes, there's a concern,
a bespeak for a quick prayer,
and it encourages me to know,
that they are e'er there.

I take away heed the birds early on chirping,
with happy songs inward their hearts,
and merely similar my Friends,
they laissez passer on me a cheerful start.

I'm blessed each too every morning,
to run into their names inward my mailing list,
and when ane isn't there,
they are really missed.

So, I desire to say
"Good Morning!"
to each too every ane of you.
Have a Blessed too Happy Day.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close