Have A Build Clean & Brilliant Novel Twenty-Four Hours !

s miracle of dawn begins inwards ruby-red as well as aureate as well as bluish Have Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Clean & Bright New Day !

God's miracle of dawn begins inwards ruby-red as well as aureate as well as blue,
In pinks as well as pearls as well as crimson swirls that exclusively God could do.
And hither I stand, mere somebody man, touched deep inside my soul
By painted skies that stun my eyes amongst the beauty I behold.
And it warms the cockles of my pump to choose seen God's brilliant display
And I'm thankful God has given me a build clean as well as brilliant novel day.



If y'all cause amount your pump amongst regrets of yesterday
And the worries of tomorrow,
You choose no today to hold upward thankful for.


Lay downward your hurting as well as your anger.
Carrying them some makes living harder as well as less fun.
It doesn't choose anything, as well as it steals a lot.



We don't mensurate life inwards hours as well as minutes.
We mensurate life inwards memories as well as moments.



Have a Blessed Day.....
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close