Happy Valentine Morning Time !!





You entered my life similar the dawn,
bringing light, comfort,
and a deep sense
of peace in addition to well-being,
warming me
and nourishing me,
and awakening me.

You decorated my dreams
with the beautiful words
the pump speaks,
with golden afternoons,
quiet kisses, in addition to sweetness secrets
that my pump hungered for.
It's no wonder that 
I brutal inward beloved alongside you.




To hold out brave is to beloved mortal unconditionally, 
without expecting anything inward return. 
To only give. That takes courage, 
because nosotros don’t desire to autumn on our faces or 
leave ourselves opened upward to hurt.

  Madonna 


Sometimes when yous facial expression dorsum on a situation, 
you realize it wasn’t all yous idea it was. 
A beautiful daughter walked into your life. 
You brutal inward love. Or did you? 
Maybe it was exclusively a childish infatuation, 
or peradventure only a brief instant of vanity.

  Henry Bromel




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close