Re-Balance Your Life Yesteryear Looking Dorsum #Reflection

It's been a hectic calendar week at Resolution Challenge HQ. As many of you lot know, the calendar month of Nov is when I accept purpose inward the annual NaNoWriMo competitor - National Novel Writing Month. This is my 4th twelvemonth of writing a 50,000 discussion novel inward thirty days in addition to then far (6 days in) I'm at but over 13,000 words. It's shaping upwardly to hold upwardly a expert project, in addition to ane I promise to part amongst you lot all side yesteryear side twelvemonth ane time the edits are done.

I'm delighted to cause got flora my mojo ane time again for writing motivational non-fiction, in addition to this is evident inward the exciting projects I've got coming up. My hear is bubbling over amongst ideas, in addition to I’m struggling to acquire them all written downwards earlier my batty encephalon forgets them. There are several projects inward the developmental stages in addition to ane inward the OMG this mightiness actually hap phase! I’ll perish on you lot posted.

It’s prissy to hold upwardly feeling similar my onetime self again. It’s been a master copy aim of mine for a spell now, to endeavor in addition to
reclaim my sanity in addition to rebuild my body, mind, in addition to soul. I've had diverse treatments to endeavor in addition to assist amongst this, such equally Lava crunch massage, reflexology, Reiki, in addition to EMMETT, but for the yesteryear few months, I've been having acupuncture. This incredible therapy is helping me deal with my continuous symptoms in addition to the emotional aspect of handling the abrupt changes inward my circumstances. Dealing amongst our issues on an emotional, physical, in addition to spiritual degree is of import to re-balance our lives, in addition to I promise yesteryear continuing amongst the acupuncture, I volition hold upwardly able to rebuild my trunk in addition to mind.

Together amongst the physical therapies, I cause got also been working on several areas of my life using a diversity of coaching tools, in addition to cause got flora it to hold upwardly an incredibly helpful exercise. Always ane to part my experiences, I persuasion I'd include a elementary practice for you lot to endeavor in addition to promise it resonates amongst your own journey.

Looking Back:

I hadn't fully appreciated the involve to await dorsum over the yesteryear few months when paving the agency for a brighter future. Looking dorsum is something I endeavor to avoid, afterwards all, mindfulness teaches us to alive inward the now, doesn't it? However, reflecting on yesteryear failures in addition to achievements tin learn us then much most the direction nosotros desire to become in.

Think dorsum over the yesteryear x months.

·         What made you lot smile?

·         What made you lot sad?

Jot your answers down in your magazine or notebook. Is at that spot anything you lot tin acquire most the goals you lot haven't even then achieved, or maybe how you could celebrate if you lot managed to complete a projection ahead of schedule?

Spend an threescore minutes reflecting on the months that have gone yesteryear in addition to enquire yourself what you lot would change, if anything. Can you lot produce something unlike inward the remaining 2 months to terminate 2016 on a high?

For me, the terminate of this twelvemonth is all most embracing novel opportunities in addition to moving frontwards amongst decision in addition to passion.

I visited the Mind, Body, Spirit Wellbeing Festival at the NEC, Birmingham this week. It was a fabulous exhibition. There were but about incredible stallholders selling books, crystals, in addition to other merchandise, together amongst a arrive at of workshops in addition to alive talks on the master copy stage. I took purpose inward a beautiful audio healing session inward a Yurt amongst Anne Malone in addition to had an excellent tarot reading amongst a beautiful somebody called Ophelia. Her reading gave me promise in addition to the confidence to await dorsum over the yesteryear twelvemonth to acquire the powerful lessons my highs in addition to lows cause got taught me.

Me in addition to Anne Malone

Sound Healing Yurt




I’m no longer afraid of looking dorsum in addition to reflecting on the past. It has helped me travel out what wasn’t working, who was draining my energy, in addition to how I excogitation to attain success inward the coming year.

Try it for yourself in addition to run into what you lot tin acquire from a spot of reflection.

Getting my wings!


Connect amongst me:
Twitter: @ShelleyWilson72
Instagram: @authorslwilson
Facebook: Facebook.com/ResolutionChallenge
Sign upwardly for my newsletter HERE.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close