Finding Your Feet Inwards The Blogging World

Friends come upward inwards all kinds of shapes together with sizes.  Some are small-scale together with perfectly formed; some are tall together with tin assistance you lot popular the star on hand of your Christmas tree.  Other friends are a collage of pixels crammed into a stamp stamp sized photograph – yes, I’m talking nigh our online friends.  Tweeters, bloggers together with our Facebook friends are simply equally of import equally our aspect upward to aspect upward contacts.

This spider web log volition celebrate its 2d birthday on the 1st Jan 2015, together with its success is cheers to a mixture of people.  My holistic wellness spa clients who relish my ramblings, my solid unit of measurement who gets to respect out what I’ve been upward to together with my friends who back upward me inwards everything I do.  Then in that place are my immature human being bloggers; the dry soil forces of online buddies I bring made along my journey.  A ‘like’ here, a ‘comment’ there, a re-blog, a Facebook portion together with a tweet.  The blogging community is ane of the most supportive groups I bring always had the privilege to survive a business office of.  If you lot were contemplating starting a spider web log equally a New Year's Day Resolution – don’t think, simply do!

Over the past times 2 years, I bring watched my immature human being bloggers closely.  I bring read their posts together with commented, I’ve shared their links together with words of wisdom.  In return, they bring reciprocated together with taught me how to improve my content together with marketing.

 

“When the educatee is ready the Teacher volition appear.” The Buddha.

In 2013, this spider web log was habitation to my crazy yr of challenges.  Twelve New Year's Day Resolutions completed over twelve months.  From fighting flab to zip wiring through Sherwood Forest.  It was a whirlwind of blogging content together with became the footing of my debut non-fiction book, How I Changed My Life inwards a Year.

In 2014, my challenges were over but I was having together with then much fun blogging that I didn’t desire it to end.  I spent a year sharing my interests together with writing accomplishments.  It was fun but lacked management together with inwards recent weeks I bring been pondering!  I didn’t fifty-fifty know I could ponder together with nevertheless hither I was pondering!  What was side past times side for Resolution Challenge?

I turned over again to my online friends.  My ‘favourite blog’ listing is quite varied; I follow many authors together with writing blogs, together with I relish personal evolution together with inspirational blogs.  I bring besides been known to frequent the occasional beauty blog.  One affair they all bring inwards mutual – they know where they belong, together with they offering their readers a perfected product.

My spider web log has bobbed along quite happily throughout 2014; I bring shared many stories that received positive feedback together with some posts that were a full encephalon dump.  What I didn’t bring was a clearly defined direction.

In 2015, I shall survive taking nevertheless some other leafage out of my immature human being bloggers mass (I produce honey a skillful cliché).  I’m finding my path together with I’m excited nigh the futurity of my blog.  I promise it volition survive able to assistance many people over the coming years.

Running my holistic wellness spa together with educational activity my motivational workshops puts me inwards the ideal seat to portion my work.  We all require a helping mitt occasionally - that may survive learning how to handle our fourth dimension or to set our goals, creating a vision board or discovering a novel skill.  These personal evolution topics are needed all yr circular – non simply inwards fourth dimension for our New Year's Day Resolution listing (oh but I produce honey a skillful list!)

·         Fear busting

·         Inspirational reads/blogs

·         Slow living

·         Learning to express joy more

·         Turning your life around

·         Journaling

·         Me-time

·         Meditation

·         De-stress techniques

These are simply some of the topics I volition survive roofing inwards 2015.  I produce promise you lot volition bring together me for this journeying of discovery. 

Over to you lot – What would you lot similar to run across hither on the Resolution Challenge blog?  Do you lot bring a theme inwards self-help or personal evolution that you lot would similar to know to a greater extent than about?  Maybe I’ve covered something inwards the past times that interested you, together with you’d similar to know more?  Let me know inwards the comments below, together with nosotros tin brand 2015 our best yr yet.

Thank you lot to all my readers for staying amongst me over the terminal 2 years, I expect forrard to sharing to a greater extent than amongst you lot inwards the futurity together with getting to know ane some other better.  You tin besides interact on the Resolution Challenge Facebook PageShelley x
 
 
 
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close