Do it Right or Do Good?

Do it right or do Good. Until the second when I write this paper, if required prioritize one of the two options above, I always answer with the standard answer, "it depends." Depending on the situation, depending, depending on who needs the object, and dozens of other dependent factors. The answer to this fickle formed almost because to be honest; I do not know what the correct answer.

importance of helping others


A few years ago, for quite some time, I held fast to the truth. I almost don't care how I convey something as long as feel I have said, and it's true. I experience the inner struggle because everything looks so simple. Black or white, right or wrong. If wrong, leave. If true, run. If it's wrong, but I like it? Create a justification of it. There is no one thing that gray unless I make it ash gray.

On those days I also easily judge people who do things according to my ' paltry .' And believe it or not, one of the things I consider paltry is yoga.


First, I am very sure that stretching is just a complement of sports sessions. The main body of sports itself must be an activity that burns a lot of calories, Pour out a lot of sweat, and make the perpetrators almost fainted while doing so. The concept that a series of variations only fill a single session of exercise pose an incredible sounding stretching ludicrous to me.

Arrogance brought me to Bikram Yoga studio when I want to try yoga for the first time. I don't want just to do yoga as I'm sure you won't feel its benefits. All or nothing, maybe that phrase I make my vanity top justification.

Again, all or nothing. Almost fainting or no sports at all.
It also happens when I became acquainted with the game. a few weeksran in the morning, and I was looking for a training plan that Gives Hope the promise I could run faster. Automatic, I am dealing with a variety of exercise intervals made me almost pass out while doing so. Again, all or nothing. Almost passed out or not sports at all.

Either when still visited the studio of Bikram Yoga or when running training plan full workout intervals, I always have a passion overload. The reason, because I am sure I do that is the right sport because they made me work hard and burn a lot of calories. I feel great, and maybe more and arrogant.

That happened not long is that people refer to as reality. It was not until a year undergoes regular days work out, then I am stricken with typhus. The time I felt I was just careful eating less food. After recovering and could return work out, I am back in my routine parses the body's with the sports ' true '. Not the slightest thought just maybe I was stricken with typhoid because my body gave up I test exceeds capacity.

If I recall I could never maintain a regular sport for an extended period. After a few weeks of regular exercising, I got the disease, whether it be the flu, diarrhea, or injury. Therefore, when a few days ago I was preparing the bullet journal to 2017, I shock because it realized something: 2016 is the first year I can almost filled with sports. And most of the sports that are my point of view that once was yoga.

2016 is the first year I can almost I fill with games. And most of the sports that are my point of view that once was yoga.

Maybe yoga is not a sport right for me to do. Perhaps, if people look at my physical shape, they will think I need more cardio or HIIT training. But I can't belie that yoga is a good exercise for me, the sport that gives the process required by my body. Maybe calories burned is not much, but it turns out that's the sport I do which capable of for a year. And maybe because I am ' at peace ' with the ability of the body, for a year and yesterday I live most of the year in my lifetime even fit not only.

I never blame them who consider yoga as the exercise that geeky, underestimated, or ' beautiful,' because I never think like that for quite a long time. After passing through periods of such thinking I had to realize that my body was geeky, but that does not mean it should be like that forever.

I had to realize that my body was geeky, but that does not mean it should be like that forever.

If I am back faced the question above, I would answer, "it depends." But if the context is for the body and health, I willdetermine the answer to choose the best for the body. Sports comfortable doesn't mean it doesn't make rewarding, and challenging game is not always right. As small any seeds I sow, someday I can harvest will result. In the meantime, I'll just have to remain patient so.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close