I'm Enjoying Non Living Inward The Now

My topic for this calendar week was going to live almost living inward the now.  However, I can’t halt thinking almost at an exciting hereafter event, or the by effect that allowed this hereafter effect to hap – yous still amongst me?  To summarise - I haven’t got a promise inward hell of living inward the moment, at the moment.


Is that a bad thing?  I don’t retrieve so.  When fourth dimension allows, I relish aught to a greater extent than than beingness silent, or absorbing myself inward a chore such every bit walking, drawing, crafts or my writing.  Each of these activities enables me to live inward the now, in addition to I experience thus much improve for it. 


For today though I am somewhere else!

 
The argue for my abandonment of all things meditative is, inward my opinion, a precisely in addition to valid cause.


On Th 26th February, my debut teen fantasy novel, Guardians of the Dead will live released every bit an eBook in addition to Paperback. 
 
 

So every bit I endeavor to live the calm, fully balanced private that my holistic clients in addition to non-fiction readers are used to, I am failing inward gigantic proportions.  Fortunately, my clients/readers are fully equipped to care amongst the fluctuating emoji’s of my life.  My friends in addition to identify unit of measurement are also fairly goodness at ducking in addition to weaving amongst my constantly evolving timeline, which leaves me – in addition to you!  I tin mail away exclusively apologise in addition to invite yous along for the ride J


To celebrate the mass launch I am hosting a virtual political party – no, I hadn’t heard of them earlier either, but plainly they are a huge amount of fun.  I select attended quite a few twitter parties in addition to thoroughly enjoyed these events thus I am hoping that a political party amongst to a greater extent than than 140 characters volition also be a blast.


As it is a virtual event, this way I tin mail away invite anyone from across the public in addition to nosotros tin mail away all political party inward our PJ’s in addition to slippers.  If yous would similar to attend thus only follow the link in addition to bring together the invitee list.  The political party volition be held on Th 26th Feb in addition to starts at 7pm UTC.  As I write for immature adults, there’s no involve to convey a bottle, however, ‘mocktails’ in addition to ‘smoothies’ would be gratefully received.

 
I gauge I volition live living inward the straight off during the political party every bit I entertain my guests amongst trivia, games in addition to virtual cupcakes.  It’s precisely a affair of perspective.


I await frontward to seeing yous all at my Facebook Book Launch Party. 

What tools select yous used to promote a novel production or service?
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close